-   -   Formatting Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135730-formatting-question.html)

tecook02902

Formatting Question

how do i keep a column "locked" in so that as i scroll across the spreadsheet
that column is always visible on the left. and i'm not referring to the watch
window function. i want the column to appear as the numbers on the left do as
i go across my spreadsheet. if anyone knows please let me know.

THANKS

David Biddulph[_2_]

Formatting Question

Select column B, then Window/ Freeze Panes. If you also wanted to freeze
the top row, select cell B2, and Window/ Freeze Panes. It will freeze
everything above and to the left of the active cell.
--
David Biddulph

"tecook02902" wrote in message
how do i keep a column "locked" in so that as i scroll across the
spreadsheet
that column is always visible on the left. and i'm not referring to the
watch
window function. i want the column to appear as the numbers on the left do
as
i go across my spreadsheet. if anyone knows please let me know.

THANKS

tecook02902

Formatting Question

thanks, i don't know how i missed that button