-   -   Establish detailed count function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135703-establish-detailed-count-function.html)

Stephen Lim

Establish detailed count function

Hi,

I need to count number of clients in a column. However, I encounter problem
where a client's name will be shown more than once eg 3 times. So this make
the counting not accurate as the client should still be counted once only.
This happen to other clients also.

Thus, pls help as my table consists of more than 5000 rows of name.

Cheers
Stephen Lim

Toppers

Establish detailed count function