-   -   Hiding blank rows using a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135653-hiding-blank-rows-using-macro.html)

GJR3599

Hiding blank rows using a macro

How do I write a macro that will hide rows that contain all zeroes in a
certain field. For example, if columns B:N are blank for rows 5-8 contain
only zeroes, how do I tell the macro to hide these rows IF those columns are
blank? Preferrably I'd like this to work for the whole worksheet. Thanks!

Otto Moehrbach

Hiding blank rows using a macro

You're not clear on what you want. Do you want to hide the rows if those
columns are blank or if they have zeros. A zero and a blank are not the
same thing. Also, what do you mean when you say you want this to work for
the whole sheet? HTH Otto