-   -   Is there a way to update multiple workbooks at the same time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135635-there-way-update-multiple-workbooks-same-time.html)

CSK

Is there a way to update multiple workbooks at the same time

I currently have a Workbook for our Capacity Plan that contains multiple
worksheets for each of our teams. These worksheets all add up to a several
different summary sheets within the workbook. Since each of the worksheets
are identical in structure, when I need to add a new project to the Capacity
Plan, or change the format of a cell, I highlight all the worksheets and make
the change and each worksheet is updated. This process works fine, however
since the file is getting so large, I would like to have individual
worksbooks for each worksheet within the original workbook. I found a macro
that will take each of the worksheets within the workbook and make them
individual workbooks. My problem is that once they are individual workbooks
I still need the ability to update all workbooks simultaneously. Is this
possible?