-   -   Zero values in charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135598-zero-values-charts.html)

Accounts

Zero values in charts

Would anybody know how I can avoid showing data point gaps on a column chart.

E.g.

Red Wine 1000
White Wine 0
Rose Wine 1400

How can I avoid showing White Wine in the chart (without deleting the row)?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Accounts

John

Zero values in charts

put a #N/A in place of all zeros... you may have to you IF..THEN statements
on your worksheet

"Accounts" wrote:

Would anybody know how I can avoid showing data point gaps on a column chart.

E.g.

Red Wine 1000
White Wine 0
Rose Wine 1400

How can I avoid showing White Wine in the chart (without deleting the row)?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Accounts

Jon Peltier

Zero values in charts

You could also use an Autofilter, and hide any rows with zero in that
column. By default, hidden cells are not included in charts.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions