-   -   Creating Summary Files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135480-creating-summary-files.html)

ExcelMonkey

Creating Summary Files

I have a very large model. I routinely create a summary file and paste
special data/formats into it. The problem is that the large model has custom
views which are needed in the summary file. However, as I understand it,
there isn't a way to export those custom views into the summary file.

Is this easiest way around this to write a macro in VBA which takes my first
file, copy and paste specials data in the sheets I do want to keep, delete
all the sheets I do not want and rename as summary file. This would allow me
to keep the custom views of the original file and have a summary file.

Or is there a better way?

Thanks

EM