-   -   How to add differnt font colors to Formula results (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135286-how-add-differnt-font-colors-formula-results.html)

Mini-zKris

How to add differnt font colors to Formula results

I'm using this formula-
=LARGE(E3:E26,1)

And all is working great but I want it to also highlight the number in
(E3:E26)

Basically I have a list of numbers and the LARGE formula below but I want to
also have it highlited in the list it came from.

I think I probably have to have a whole new formula to do that seperate from
the LARGE forumula.

What I am doing is tracking the charge of my RC car AAA batteries. I have 24
batteries total and the cars run on sets of for so 6 sets total. I've created
6 different sets of LARGE formulas by MAH. So no I have identified which sets
are matched best but it only display by MAH and I have to refer back to the
list and find the corresponding letters.

I'd like to be able to just see them grouped by color so is there a formula
for that?

Thanks!
Kris

Bernard Liengme

How to add differnt font colors to Formula results

Have a look at Format | Conditional Formatting
Come back if you need help with it
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Mini-zKris" wrote in message
[...]

Mini-zKris[_2_]

How to add differnt font colors to Formula results

Yeah I found that after I posted up but it only allows up to 3 conditions. I
needed 6 so I think I'm trying to do something with the wrong formula.

I did however manage to get a good enough result for what I'm trying to
accomplish.

Next thing I need is to get the last inputed number to make it auto sort
descending...Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kris