-   -   biweekly formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13500-biweekly-formatting.html)

thrasher

biweekly formatting

Is there a way to format a date to be a unique format for biweekly dates

BobT

I don't any other replies yet so try this
If you have the date in A1
=IF(ISEVEN(A1-WEEKDAY(A1,1)+6),A1-WEEKDAY(A1,1)+6,A1-
WEEKDAY(A1,1)+6-7)
will return a biweekly Friday
=A1=B1 in C1 returns true if A1 is a bi-weekly friday
Conditional format A1 based on c1 = "true"

To change the day, alter the +6 to +1 for Sunday through
+7 for Saturday
If you get the wrong week, change Iseven to Isodd

I hope to see a more elegant solution posted.
Because of circular logic I can't this formula into
conditional formatting itself.

Good Luck

Is there a way to format a date to be a unique format for

biweekly dates
.

RE my last

P.S. You need the Analysis ToolPak under Tools/Add-Ins..
for the IsEven and IsOdd functions