-   -   How can i copy data from a tabbed working sheet to a summary sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/134998-how-can-i-copy-data-tabbed-working-sheet-summary-sheet.html)

StephenF

How can i copy data from a tabbed working sheet to a summary sheet

I have cells in worksheets sheets Jan to Dec stored in columns that I wish to
have copied across to a summary sheet and store them in rows.

Is it possible to do this?

Dave Peterson

How can i copy data from a tabbed working sheet to a summary sheet

Select the range to copy
Edit|copy

Select the top left corner of the range to paste
Edit|paste special|click the transpose button.

--

Dave Peterson