-   -   Decimal Places (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/134879-decimal-places.html)

Tafmutt

Decimal Places

I have a client who cuts and pastes data from my Excel spreadsheets. My
spreadsheets display the actual integer values (such as 42, 39, etc.) but
when they copy and paste they get 41.888876 or 39.443267.

Is there a way to "set" the decimal value so that they get a rounded integer?

Thanks for your help.

MJ

Toppers

Decimal Places

Format cells as Number with zero decimal places. This only DISPLAYS as
integers but will calculate as decimal numbers e.g. 41.888876

"Tafmutt" wrote:

I have a client who cuts and pastes data from my Excel spreadsheets. My
spreadsheets display the actual integer values (such as 42, 39, etc.) but
when they copy and paste they get 41.888876 or 39.443267.

Is there a way to "set" the decimal value so that they get a rounded integer?

Thanks for your help.

MJ

Farhad

Decimal Places

Hi,

I think you have some formulas in your worksheet and these figurs are result
of those formulas so the thing is that you have to put your formulas in a
round function like below:

=ROUND(your formula,2)

Thanks,
--