-   -   Last Saved by Field not populating with Windows XP Service Pack 2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/134701-last-saved-field-not-populating-windows-xp-service-pack-2-a.html)

Rachelle

Last Saved by Field not populating with Windows XP Service Pack 2

The Last Saved By field is not being populated on our Excel Spreadsheets. Can
anyone give me some clues on why this could be happening. The option to
discard personal information has not been selected, yet when I view the
statistics, the field is blank. We are using Windows XP Word 2003 clients.