-   -   Mkae Mode function return "" instead of #N/A when there is no Mode (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/134302-mkae-mode-function-return-instead-n-when-there-no-mode.html)

Tonso

Mkae Mode function return "" instead of #N/A when there is no Mode

Using Exel 97 for Windows, I am determining the mode for various
smples. When there is no mode, I get "#N/A". How can I get the
function to return " " instead when there is no mode?
Thanks so much,
Tonso

joel

Mkae Mode function return "" instead of #N/A when there is no Mode

This will return a blank instead of #N/A

=IF(ISNA(your function)," ",your function again)