-   -   canot remove command from FILE MENU (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1343-canot-remove-command-file-menu.html)

EXCEL CUstomization

canot remove command from FILE MENU

I have a Excel Document that contained many macros and it was protected.
I did Unprotect and deleted all macros but when I tried to delete a Custom
command from FILE MENU under customize/rearange commands, I would not see the
custom Command under FIle Menu.
but afer I save the doucment and reopen the document again, Custom command
under FIle Menu would show up again as It was not deleted!!!

Any Help would be appreciated,

Frank Kabel

Hi
are you sure the file/addin is completely uninstalled?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"EXCEL CUstomization" <EXCEL
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a Excel Document that contained many macros and it was

protected.
I did Unprotect and deleted all macros but when I tried to delete a

Custom
command from FILE MENU under customize/rearange commands, I would not

see the
custom Command under FIle Menu.
but afer I save the doucment and reopen the document again, Custom

command
under FIle Menu would show up again as It was not deleted!!!

Any Help would be appreciated,

Dave Peterson

Lots of developers will customize the toolbar when you open the workbook.

Are you sure you cleaned up the code under the ThisWorkbook module?