-   -   worksheet types (Macro/Dialog Box) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13385-worksheet-types-macro-dialog-box.html)

Niranjan

worksheet types (Macro/Dialog Box)

Hi,
When i right click on my worksheet tabs for any excel file i have option of
inseting new worksheets of different types.
Please let me know what is the exact use of these two types of worksheets
1. Macro
2. Dialog Box.
Also any guidance on how to use them would be helpful.
Thanks in Advance,
Niranjan

CyberTaz

Hello-

From Excel HELP: Excel 2000 and later versions of Excel preserve Excel
version 4.0 macro sheets and Excel version 5.0 dialog sheets. The module
sheets are converted into modules in the workbook's Visual Basic for
Applications project.

These are basically legacy features for those working with files created by
earlier versions of Excel.

Hope this is useful |:)