-   -   The program associated with the selected template - excel 07 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/133724-program-associated-selected-template-excel-07-a.html)

Kim K

The program associated with the selected template - excel 07

I reently installed Office 2007 and from the new office document menu and
select excel I get the message "the program associated with the selected
template cannot be started, or the program cannot use the selected template."

I click ok and can go to open and open a new or existing sheet, but can not
open from the new office document menu.

I did a repair of the program with no luck, I saw this as an issue win 97
and 03 and will continue to look but any help is appreciated.

--
Thanks,,
Kim