-   -   Calculating the number of values between specified ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/133687-calculating-number-values-between-specified-ranges.html)

Christopher Buxton

Calculating the number of values between specified ranges

Column H is a list of numbers which represent how late deliveries are in
minutes.

I need to be able to create a table on a new sheet which states how many of
the values in column H are between 0-10, 11-20, 21-30 etc... I am unable to
do this presently. Does anyone know a formula, lookup or pivot table that
will count the number of values in column H that are within the specified
ranges?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Christopher Buxton

Calculating the number of values between specified ranges

Thankyou... I have found my answer in a previous question.

Many Thanks

Chris