-   -   New installed Excel2003 keeps dividing any number entered in any . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13343-new-installed-excel2003-keeps-dividing-any-number-entered-any.html)

Jan E. Sørensen

New installed Excel2003 keeps dividing any number entered in any .

I do have a new installation of Excel2003 Small Business Edition. When I
create a blank document or use a old spreadsheet, it keeps dividing any
number entered in any cell by 100 unless I ad a comma and a digit after the
comma

Ken Wright

Tools / Options / Edit Tab / Untick 'Fiexd Decimal places'

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Jan E. Sørensen" <Jan E. wrote in
message ...
I do have a new installation of Excel2003 Small Business Edition. When I
create a blank document or use a old spreadsheet, it keeps dividing any
number entered in any cell by 100 unless I ad a comma and a digit after

the
comma

Jan E. Sørensen

That did the trick!
Thank you!!!

"Jan E. Sørensen" wrote:

I do have a new installation of Excel2003 Small Business Edition. When I
create a blank document or use a old spreadsheet, it keeps dividing any
number entered in any cell by 100 unless I ad a comma and a digit after the
comma

Ken Wright

You're welcome :-)

--