-   -   Help with Macros.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/133368-help-macros.html)

Nahraine

Help with Macros..

I am using my first worksheet as a contents page where each line resembles a
product and contains a hyperlink to another worksheet containing the
information relating to this product. I'm trying to create a macro which will
create a new worksheet and fill in all the formulae on the line of the
contents page each time I create a new line (ie when a new product is used).
I have set up the macro but each time it goes back to the same line on the
contents page instead of going to the last line entered - the one for the new
product. Is there any way I can create a macro which automatically creates
the new worksheet from the last line created? Or set it up so the macro
always runs on the last row of the page?

Any suggestions would be great!