-   -   Formulas and Pivot tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/133274-formulas-pivot-tables.html)

Jaytee

Formulas and Pivot tables

I compare call volume to reservations made with a pivot table that reduces
daily numbers by reservationist to weekly or monthly averages. I want to
divide the reservations by the call volume to arrive at a percentage for each
reservationist. I can create formulas outide the pivot table, but when I
adjust the table, the formulas no longer work. Any ideas?

Debra Dalgleish

Formulas and Pivot tables

You could create a calculated field in the pivot table --

Select a cell in the pivot table
On the PivotTable toolbar, choose PivotTableFormulasCalculated Field
Type a name for the field, and in the Formula box, enter a formula to
divide reservations by call volume.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures