-   -   xml support in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/133140-xml-support-excel-2003-a.html)

Hey steve

xml support in Excel 2003

According to the Excel help files, XML support beyond a simple export is
"available only in Microsoft Office 2003 Professional addition and Microsoft
Office Excel 2003"

I have Microsoft Office Excel 2003 but it is not available. Is the
documentation wrong or do I need to install something else?

--
What would Elvis do?

David Biddulph[_2_]

xml support in Excel 2003

Is that the stand-alone Excel 2003 or part of Office 2003? If what you've
got is part of Office, you're out of luck unless it's the Professional
edition.
--
David Biddulph

"Hey steve" wrote in message
According to the Excel help files, XML support beyond a simple export is
"available only in Microsoft Office 2003 Professional addition and
Microsoft
Office Excel 2003"

I have Microsoft Office Excel 2003 but it is not available. Is the
documentation wrong or do I need to install something else?

Hey steve

xml support in Excel 2003

I have Small Business Edition so I guess I am out of luck - dang....

But thanks for the clarification - the help file is quite misleading on this.
--
What would Elvis do?