-   -   Compare lists and highlight matches (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/133080-compare-lists-highlight-matches.html)

srain001

Compare lists and highlight matches

Hi,

I have two lists that I'm trying to compare to see if there are any
similarities. The lists are quite extensive. Is there a formula out there
which can match the entries AND highlight them?

any help would be appreciated.
thanx
S.

Toppers

Compare lists and highlight matches

Take a look he

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tractingCommon

"srain001" wrote:

Hi,

I have two lists that I'm trying to compare to see if there are any
similarities. The lists are quite extensive. Is there a formula out there
which can match the entries AND highlight them?

any help would be appreciated.
thanx
S.

Mike

Compare lists and highlight matches

Several ways, have a look here

"srain001" wrote:

Hi,

I have two lists that I'm trying to compare to see if there are any
similarities. The lists are quite extensive. Is there a formula out there
which can match the entries AND highlight them?

any help would be appreciated.
thanx
S.

Toppers