-   -   How to use a cell value as Table Array in VLOOKUP worksheet function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13307-how-use-cell-value-table-array-vlookup-worksheet-function.html)

willydlish

How to use a cell value as Table Array in VLOOKUP worksheet function

I need to use VLOOKUP for a spreadsheet I'm running and need to use the
value in a cell as the name of the table array for VLOOKUP.

Is this possible ?

--
willydlish
willydlish's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19985