-   -   Slanted Text in header cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13300-slanted-text-header-cells.html)

Christine

Slanted Text in header cells

anyone know how to slant text in header cells so I can fit more columns in?
Is there a template out there?

Earl Kiosterud

Christine,

WIth the heading row selected, look at Format - Cells - Alignment -
Orientation.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"Christine" wrote in message
anyone know how to slant text in header cells so I can fit more columns
in?
Is there a template out there?

Gord Dibben

Christine

Try FormatCellsAlignment and move the pointer on the protractor to where you
want the slant to be, up to 90 degrees.

Increase row height and decrease column widths.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

"Christine" wrote in message
anyone know how to slant text in header cells so I can fit more columns
in?
Is there a template out there?

Christine

Thanks! Got It!