Barb123

Default How do identify a blank cell in a formula

Example: IF(s69=blank,"Void"....

What I want to say is if a cell, (s69in this example) is blank, enter the
word "Void"

but the above way don't work - I don't know how to enter that in this IF
formula.
Paul B

Barb, here is one way
=IF(ISBLANK(S69),"Void","")
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Barb123" wrote in message
Example: IF(s69=blank,"Void"....

What I want to say is if a cell, (s69in this example) is blank, enter the
word "Void"

but the above way don't work - I don't know how to enter that in this IF
formula.

Frank Kabel

=IF(S69="",
or
=IF(ISBLANK(S69),

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Barb123 wrote:
Example: IF(s69=blank,"Void"....

What I want to say is if a cell, (s69in this example) is blank, enter
the word "Void"

but the above way don't work - I don't know how to enter that in this
IF formula.

Myrna Larson

=IF(ISBLANK(S69,"Void",...)
=IF(S69="","Void",...)