-   -   why do I get this [object reference not set to an instance of an. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/132899-why-do-i-get-%5Bobject-reference-not-set-instance.html)

experience4me

why do I get this [object reference not set to an instance of an.

why do I get this [object reference not set to an instance of an object]
when i try to save a small spreadsheet?

Barb

why do I get this [object reference not set to an instance of an.

I'm sorry this is not really a reply - but I get the same error message when
I try to use refresh sage data in a small previously saved spreadsheet.
--
barb