-   -   Change the font on a text box dependant on another cell value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/132657-change-font-text-box-dependant-another-cell-value.html)

Seemau

Change the font on a text box dependant on another cell value

hi
I have a text box with a macro assigned to it. I want to be able to change
the text colour on the text box dependant on another cell.

i.e. if A1=0 then font should be grey (i.e. makes the button look inactive)
if A1=1 then font should be blue (i.e. makes the button look active).

the macro itself will only run if the A1 condition is set - but I want to
make it really simple for my dad to use.

thanx