-   -   trouble with add ins (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13261-trouble-add-ins.html)

caia

trouble with add ins

I am trying to add the solver add in but I do not have my disks with me.
With out these it seems that my computer will not allow me to use this
function. Is there a way that i can download this with out having my disk?

Michael R Middleton

caia -

I am trying to add the solver add in but I do not have my disks with me.
With out these it seems that my computer will not allow me to use this
function. Is there a way that i can download this with out having my disk?
<

AFAIK, no.

But, be sure to look at Tools | Add-Ins to see if maybe it's already been
installed.

- Mike

www.mikemiddleton.com