-   -   Can you link a worksheet name into a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/132531-can-you-link-worksheet-name-into-cell.html)

Brent

Can you link a worksheet name into a cell?

I have read through a lot of the suggestions and it seems most are for having
an active worksheet name in a cell. I would like to have lets say 24 cells
on ONE worksheet give me the names of the following 24 worksheets or the
other way around where the 24 worksheet names reflect the 24 cells on the
separate worksheet. Any suggestions?

Dave F

Can you link a worksheet name into a cell?

You can create a table of contents for an XL workbook with a macro.
See here for more info: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm

Dave