-   -   Graphic in Header scaling with pages contents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13249-graphic-header-scaling-pages-contents.html)

Shannon Broskie

Graphic in Header scaling with pages contents

Hello,

I'm having an issue dealing with graphics in headers in 2003. I place a
graphic (.jpg) in the left header and set its size to .5" height. Because
aspect ratio is locked, the width auto-sizes for me.

*IF* I do not scale the page, the graphic works as intended; a half-inch
high logo in the left header.

*IF* I do scale the page to Fit to Pages Wide = 1 and tall = nothing, my
graphic scales with my data as if it were in the main data grid instead of
the header. I then get a small graphic in my header instead of the half-inch
logo in my header.

It seems that the graphic in the header is scaling with the rest of the page
instead of being left alone to the size that I set. All other textual
headers / footers behave properly, remaining at their assigned sizes no
matter what the page's contents are scaled to.

Is this a known issue? Any workaround?

Thanks!