-   -   Importing and Exporting Data to Web (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13236-importing-exporting-data-web.html)

Chad

Importing and Exporting Data to Web

I am trying to find the mileage between any two user input cities and bring
that data into excel to run calculations based upon the mileage. Anyone have
a good idea as to how I can use map quest or a similar web site to
incorporate with excel?
I know about web queries, but I don't know how to manipulate them to bring
in information from a page after a user inputs two cities into say, map
quest, without copying and pasting the link into the query to make it
reference the new page.
Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

what you need is a zip code distance calculator. there are several
available on the web. not sure if there is one available for download
to your PC which could interface with excel.