-   -   Page Break Lines in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/132205-page-break-lines-excel-2007-a.html)

Ostate

Page Break Lines in Excel 2007

After I do a page preview for a worksheet, from that point on the page break
lines appear and I can't figure out how to get them turned off. They are
there in Normal, Page Layout, and Page Break Preview. Now do you get them
to disappear, at least on the Normal view?

Thanks!

Ostate

Ostate

Page Break Lines in Excel 2007

Figured it out--there is a check box option buried deep in the Excel
Options.

"Ostate" wrote in message
. ..
After I do a page preview for a worksheet, from that point on the page
break lines appear and I can't figure out how to get them turned off.
They are there in Normal, Page Layout, and Page Break Preview. Now do you
get them to disappear, at least on the Normal view?

Thanks!

Ostate

JMay

Page Break Lines in Excel 2007

Or programmatically:

activesheet.displaypagebreaks = False

HTH

"Ostate" wrote in message
t:

Figured it out--there is a check box option buried deep in the Excel
Options.

. ..