-   -   How to change the color of selected cells in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/132173-how-change-color-selected-cells-excel-2007-a.html)

Selecting non-adjacent cells in Excel 07

How to change the color of selected cells in excel 2007

When I selected a range of cells in Excel 2007, they turn light blue, how can
I change this color. I want it darker....

Chip Pearson

How to change the color of selected cells in excel 2007

I don't believe you can change the color.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Selecting non-adjacent cells in Excel 07" <Selecting non-adjacent cells in
Excel wrote in message
When I selected a range of cells in Excel 2007, they turn light blue, how
can
I change this color. I want it darker....

Gord Dibben

How to change the color of selected cells in excel 2007

Not without changing your Theme in Windows Display.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP