-   -   Macro error type mismatch (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/132110-macro-error-type-mismatch.html)

Jurassien

Macro error type mismatch

Hello,
Can anyone help me undertand why I am having this error message " Type
mismatch " when I run the second macro (format page to landscape legal within
the entire workbook)? Indeed the macro executes what I want, but at the end
of the process it displays the error message: Type mismatch.
How do I get to fix that?

Thanks,

Chip Pearson

Macro error type mismatch

When the error occurs, click the "Debug" button in the dialog that displays,
and post here the offending line of code.

"Jurassien" wrote in message
Hello,
Can anyone help me undertand why I am having this error message " Type
mismatch " when I run the second macro (format page to landscape legal
within
the entire workbook)? Indeed the macro executes what I want, but at the
end
of the process it displays the error message: Type mismatch.
How do I get to fix that?

Thanks,

Jurassien

Macro error type mismatch

Actually, the only option that I get when the message pops up is either Ok or
Help.

"Jurassien" wrote in message
Hello,
Can anyone help me undertand why I am having this error message " Type
mismatch " when I run the second macro (format page to landscape legal
within
the entire workbook)? Indeed the macro executes what I want, but at the
end
of the process it displays the error message: Type mismatch.
How do I get to fix that?

Thanks,

Jurassien

Macro error type mismatch

In fact, I don't even have the abilitity to debug because when I compile
these macros I don't get any error messages.