-   -   Countif formula question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/132051-countif-formula-question.html)

Frank Menard

Countif formula question

I want to count the number of cells in a certain range that have yellow color
fill. If someone can teach me this I appreciate it. thank you...
--
Frank M.

Mike

Countif formula question

This function wrtten by Chip Pearson will do that.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

"Frank Menard" wrote:

I want to count the number of cells in a certain range that have yellow color
fill. If someone can teach me this I appreciate it. thank you...
--
Frank M.

Toppers

Countif formula question