-   -   Need a template to manage 26 accounts within one budget? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/132039-need-template-manage-26-accounts-within-one-budget.html)

KC

Need a template to manage 26 accounts within one budget?

I work for a local gov't agency and I need a way to manage my budget. I have
26 accounts within my budget but I am by myself and need a quick fix. Can
anyone suggest a template in Excel?

Don Guillett

Need a template to manage 26 accounts within one budget?

I just googled
budget:excel

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...budget%3aexcel
or tinyurl