-   -   automatic range - named range give me circular reference... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/131924-automatic-range-named-range-give-me-circular-reference.html)

George Thorogood

automatic range - named range give me circular reference...

Hello. I want to put some functions down at the bottom of a column. Like a count of visible unique cells.
Found VBA script for that. But I want the range to be dynamic. Like from A2 to row of the function in question
- 1 in the A column. So if my function is currently at the bottom of the column at A87, I want the range to be A2:A86.
Found the method for named dynamic ranges, but, it gives me a circular reference error when I try to actually use
it in the function. So is there another method or way to fix the circular reference problem?

Thanks!