-   -   Aligning decimals in Excel ... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13177-aligning-decimals-excel.html)

hogon

Aligning decimals in Excel ...

How can I align decimals other than using right justify in Excel 2000? I
prefer the numbers to appear centered within the column, but with the
decimals in alignment. The Center tool only gives me the former. All
numbers have only one decimal place, but have various digits before the
decimal.

RagDyeR

First, center the column, then play with the question marks to display
exactly what you're looking for.

You can start with this custom format, then revise to suit:

--

HTH,

RD