-   -   Print area composed by more ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/131568-print-area-composed-more-ranges.html)

Andrea

Print area composed by more ranges

Hi all,
I know how to set a print area composed by two (or more) areas; i.e. I
select range A1:B2 and then (with CTRL pressed) select A10:B12, so my print
area is composed by two range.
How can I do this with a macro?
Thanks in advance
JFM

JMay

Print area composed by more ranges

Tools, Macro, Record Macro..

Then do as you said below
Stop Macro Record..

Examine the Macro1 that was created.
Change to Suit.

Write back if problems..

"Andrea" wrote in message
:

Hi all,
I know how to set a print area composed by two (or more) areas; i.e. I
select range A1:B2 and then (with CTRL pressed) select A10:B12, so my print
area is composed by two range.
How can I do this with a macro?
Thanks in advance
JFM

Andrea

Print area composed by more ranges

Hi,
thanks very much, sorry for my ignorance with Excel, however you solved my
trouble!
Thanks again

: