-   -   excel 2007 olour display problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/131518-excel-2007-olour-display-problem.html)

marsbar1

excel 2007 olour display problem

when using excel 2007 if I cange the font colour or cell colour fill command
the cell contents still appear black on a white background. I can only see
the correct colurs in print preview mode. Any help on this would be
appreciated.

garfield-n-odie [MVP]

excel 2007 olour display problem

In Windows, click on Start | Control Panel | Accessibility Options |
Display tab | uncheck the "Use high contrast" box | OK.

marsbar1 wrote:
when using excel 2007 if I cange the font colour or cell colour fill command
the cell contents still appear black on a white background. I can only see
the correct colurs in print preview mode. Any help on this would be
appreciated.

marsbar1

excel 2007 olour display problem

Thank you so much for this. It was driving me round the bend. This has worked
for Excel and everything now looks so much better. I never knew that setting
was there, but must have done something in error. Once again Many Thanks

marsbar1 wrote:
when using excel 2007 if I cange the font colour or cell colour fill command
the cell contents still appear black on a white background. I can only see
the correct colurs in print preview mode. Any help on this would be
appreciated.

Penny_CYP

excel 2007 olour display problem

Many thanks Garfield. That was a great help to me as well. Wish I'd checked
this out sooner!

marsbar1 wrote:
when using excel 2007 if I cange the font colour or cell colour fill command
the cell contents still appear black on a white background. I can only see
the correct colurs in print preview mode. Any help on this would be
appreciated.

JDA

excel 2007 olour display problem

I'm yet another saved from going stark raving mad when the display changed
from normal to all black !

Yours gratefully
JDA