-   -   how do I import mail labels into excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/131102-how-do-i-import-mail-labels-into-excel-file.html)

lynxlin

how do I import mail labels into excel file?

I have a microsoft word file of mailing labels on a 33 labels per page
microsoft label template. How can I import the label infor into and excell
file?

macropod

how do I import mail labels into excel file?

Hi lynxlin,

At its simplest, copy & paste, but you need to tell us more about how your Word data are laid out (eg are they in tables, # lines
per record, etc) and how you want them laid out in Excel (eg same layout, or each record on line).

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]