-   -   Column Headings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/130857-column-headings.html)

Stefano[_2_]

Column Headings

This has never happened to me before in Excel 2003. I now have Excel 2007.
I go to page setupsheetcolumn headings and mark the columns I want repeated
on each page. If I have three pages, it copies it only on two. If I have
four pages it copies three, so and so forth - you get the picture. The last
page of the sheet never has the headings copied and as far as the print
feature is concerned, the last page does not even exist for me to be able to
manually copy the column headings on that last page.

What I want to know is what button is stuck here?
--
Stefano