-   -   User Defined Charts-Missing the "Add-Delete" Options. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/130846-user-defined-charts-missing-add-delete-options.html)

RUSH2CROCHET

User Defined Charts-Missing the "Add-Delete" Options.

I have created several user defined charts to easily complete monthly sales
analysis. Some of these responsibilities are being passed on to a co-worker,
and I would like to show her how to create a user-defined chart, however, she
is missing the Add-Delete buttons in the Custom Types-User Defined area. Is
this perhaps an add-in that she needs to have in order to get this option?
It's been so long since I began using this feature, I don't recall.

TIA,
Sandi