-   -   Create a form in excel so I can enter data using DataForm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/130662-create-form-excel-so-i-can-enter-data-using-data-form.html)

Lynn

Create a form in excel so I can enter data using DataForm

I am trying to create a database in Excel with headers so that I can enter
new data using the Form feature. I am running Excel 2003. I can create the
named range but when I click anywhere in the range and then select DataForm,
I get an error message that says "Database or list range is not valid." I am
not sure what I am doing wrong.

Lynn

Dave Peterson

Create a form in excel so I can enter data using DataForm

Maybe...

ShowDataForm Method Fails If Data Can't Be Found

--

Dave Peterson

Lynn

Create a form in excel so I can enter data using DataForm

Dave, this was helpful. I renamed by named range database and the form
worked. Thanks!
Lynn