-   -   Can't maximize the Excel window (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/130372-cant-maximize-excel-window.html)

Neon520

Can't maximize the Excel window

Hi there,

Can someone tell me why can't I maximize the Excel window that I am working
on?

Everytihng in the spread sheet seems to look fine, but the thing is I CAN"T
maximize the Excel window to the full window? Is there any VBA hidden code
that might cause this.

I'm not sure how does this happen, because I am trying to help someone else
too....

Does anyone have the answer for this?

Pete_UK

Can't maximize the Excel window

Is the worksheet protected? Try Tools | Protection and if it shows
Unprotect Sheet as an option then the sheet is protected. You may need
to supply a password.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 12, 7:51 pm, Neon520 wrote:
Hi there,

Can someone tell me why can't I maximize the Excel window that I am working
on?

Everytihng in the spread sheet seems to look fine, but the thing is I CAN"T
maximize the Excel window to the full window? Is there any VBA hidden code
that might cause this.

I'm not sure how does this happen, because I am trying to help someone else
too....

Does anyone have the answer for this?

Neon520

Can't maximize the Excel window

You are right Pete. But it's the workbook protected that cause this, not the
worksheet protected.
Thanks a lot, anyway.
Neon520