-   -   ODBC Overwrite existing cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/130189-odbc-overwrite-existing-cells.html)

cdobbs

ODBC Overwrite existing cells

An option I'm used to has disappeared in Office 2007.

I use the query wizard to pull data from an access database to a excel
template.

The worksheet has formulas that run from k2 to q2500. (some of these cells
are named also)

In previous versions just prior to filling the sheet with the data I would
click on properties and click on Overwrite existing cells. (without this
option it inserts and that messes up my calculations)

Now in 2007 I see that is only available under properties for Upon refresh.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Chuck Dobbs