-   -   HELP PLEASE..Inserting combobox (ActiveX control) makes workbook c (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/130132-help-please-inserting-combobox-activex-control-makes-workbook-c.html)

Inquiringmind

HELP PLEASE..Inserting combobox (ActiveX control) makes workbook c

I use lots of combo boxes. In Excel2003, It was simple to insert a combo box
and design it to display a list of rows, background color, etc.
In Excel 2007 (retail version), I tried combo boxes (Forms) and combo boxes
(ActiveX). Only the ActiveX version allows me to modify the "look" of the
combo box the way I want to.

PROBLEM: When I insert more than one combo box (ActiveX Control), my
worksheet freezes and closes. I have a 2g processor and 1.5g mem.
How can I solve this?