-   -   Pivot Table - consolidating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/130065-pivot-table-consolidating.html)

because

Pivot Table - consolidating

Hi, I am creating a pivot table from multiple worksheets....which is no
problem in itself......however....my table has in column A the department ID,
in column B the employee name, and in column C the data.

When I consolidate it only pulls the department ID and the data....but I
need the corresponding info (column B) to pull as well.....how do I do
this....I have tried everything.

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot Table - consolidating

If you create a Pivot Table from multiple consolidation ranges, as you
discovered, you won't get the same pivot table layout that you'd get
from a single range. There's more information he

Perhaps you can store the data on one worksheet, and create the pivot
table from that.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures