-   -   Windows Me and Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13000-windows-me-excel.html)

Sonrisa2020

Windows Me and Excel

I have Windows ME here at work. We are need in to upgrade my current Excel
program from Excel 97. What version will work and is it still available?

Chip Pearson

You can't upgrade to Excel 2003 (XP). This requires Windows 2000
or Windows XP. The last version you can use is Excel 2002, which
is not available from retailers or from Microsoft. You might be
able to find a copy on eBay.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson