-   -   Printing multiple areas on the 1 page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12999-printing-multiple-areas-1-page.html)

Bonny

Printing multiple areas on the 1 page

I have 2 tables on the 1 sheet, which I want to print on 1 page. I can only
hide some of the rows and columns as one of the tables has 1 extra column.
Is there a way to select only the cells I want to print?

Ron de Bruin

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Bonny" wrote in message ...
I have 2 tables on the 1 sheet, which I want to print on 1 page. I can only
hide some of the rows and columns as one of the tables has 1 extra column.
Is there a way to select only the cells I want to print?

CyberTaz

Hi Bonny-

You can select multiple ranges on a sheet to print them, but if they aren't
layed out within the a particular page's margins, I know of no way for them
to print on the same page. A1:g:50 & J300:P700 can be printed as part of the
same job, but not on the same page. Each range will print on separate pages
as necessary.

If the tables are close together you may be able to use FilePrint AreaSet
Print Area after selecting the entire range of both tables a using Page
SetupFit to/Adjust to, even if you need to print on legal size paper.

Hope this is of some use to you |:)