-   -   Creating a Table of Content in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12995-creating-table-content-excel.html)

Michiel Junge

Creating a Table of Content in Excel

Hello,

I would like to create a dynamic table of content in excel, is this possible?

thanks for your support

Dave Peterson

Depends on what you mean...

If you meant you want a worksheet that serves as a table of contents to the
other sheets, David McRitchie has some code you may like that builds hyperlinks
to cell A1 of those other sheets.

In fact, you could see how David set up the hyperlinks and use that for your
table of contents.

But I'm not sure what dynamic means. If you want to build a hyperlink that
points at a certain cell--no matter where you move it, try giving that cell a
nice name (insert|name|define), then use that in the hyperlink.

--

Dave Peterson